Very few of us buy and sell property frequently. The unfamiliarity can make it stressful. Bruce’s role as an experienced property lawyer is to explain the sale and purchase agreement and take care of the nuts and bolts of the process so you feel comfortable and can concentrate on the move.
Property transactions are becoming increasingly complex with so many rules and regulations applying to property purchase and sale. You need the peace of mind of working with a conveyancing solicitor who has long experience in dealing with all kinds of property transactions – whether you are involved in buying a residential, commercial industrial or rural property.
Bruce can help you with:
- Residential property purchase or sale
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Rural property buying or selling
- Leasing – whether as landlord or tenant
- Unit title developments
- Resource management applications
- Obtaining finance